The fantastic Mindset Reset Workbook and Journal will help and guide you all the way. Firstly, focusing on what your goals are and how to have the mindset to achieve them. And, if you are looking for a new place to start refocusing on your life and mind, this is the journal to reset yourself on the road you want to travel. Within its 130 pages, this journal and workbook include lessons, exercises, reflections, and free journaling space to find your way to the mindset reset, and of course, you won’t want to be without one.
To use this workbook, you can go through it at your own pace to ultimately define your path and goals. A few examples include
- Determining what it is you want and how to create your goals
- Getting to know the real you
- Unlocking the road to your positive self
- Visualising a successful you
- Learning the way to challenge those nasty thoughts
- Managing your negative thinking patterns
- Changing your environment to help you become successful in any area you choose
- Mastering the techniques of visualisation – projecting yourself into the future
- And much, much more!
Each section of this self-paced workbook will take you on a journey of discovery through practical exercises and ways to help implement strategies into your life straight away.
Inside your Mindset Reset Workbook and Journal, this is what you will find:
- Have a Goal
- Know Your Why
- Take Responsibility
- Clean Up Your Thinking
- Your Focus
- The Positive You
- Visualising Yourself Succeeding
It doesn’t matter what stage you pick this journal up at, whether you are someone who sets goals or not at all, this workbook will help you to set out where you are at and what steps you need to take to move you forward.
Start working on your mindset today!