The unique Charcoal Konjac Sponges are derived from root fibres of the Konjac Plant, which is native to many Asian countries. Combining calcium hydroxide and charcoal with the dried ground powder of the Konjac plant creates a very clever little sponge that has a quirky texture; like a combination of squishy rubber and jelly.
Using a Charcoal Konjac Sponge will:
- Help balance the PH of the skin
- Deliver an array of nourishing vitamins (A,B,C,D,E) as well as antioxidants, protein, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc.
- Exfoliate in the most gentle way allowing you to exfoliate your skin every day
So what does all this mean for your skin?
- It deep cleanses your skin and pores removing dirt, oil, blackheads, dead skin cells
- It inhibits bacteria growth and increases circulation to give you a healthy glow
- It is equally effective on both acne prone and dry skin.
- Being all natural means it is entirely eco-friendly and biodegradable (yes, you can pop it into the green bin once you’re done with it).